Two refugee children were suffered burn injuries when a fire broke out the family tent in a reception center in Oraiokastro by Thessaloniki in Northern Greece.
The two children, an 8-year-old boy and an 9-year-old girl were taken to two different hospitals in Thessaloniki. The condition of the girl is considered to be serious.
Their mother, 35, received first aid by paramedics and is fine.
The fire broke out at 4:45 am on Wednesday, it was extinguished by other refugees before the fire brigades arrived.
The reason for the fire is still unknown and is being investigated.