Friday , December 9 2022
Home / Tag Archives: subsidy

Tag Archives: subsidy

Platform for heating subsidy opens Nov 7

The platform for applying for this year’s heating oil subsidy opens on Monday, November 7, on the website of the Independent Authority for Public Revenue (AADE). The subsidy is expected to benefit 1.3 million residents, with 90% receiving 800 euros and the remaining 10%, from areas that tend to experience …

Read More »

Greece plans 60% subsidy for rooftop solar panels

Rooftop photovoltaic panels combined with power storage will be subsidized by the state to up to 60% of their cost, an Energy Ministry official told the Renewable and Storage Forum on Thursday. Subsidies are for units up to 10 kilowatts, with the program’s details to be unveiled for a period …

Read More »

Greece opens subsidy program platform for purchase of e-vehicles

The Greek government will launch a program to subsidize the purchase of e-vehicles such as electric cars as well as electric two-wheelers, three-wheelers and e-bicycles in the framework of a strategy to promote the use of electric cars in the country. Environment and Energy Minister Costas Skrekas announced that the …

Read More »

Greece raises households electricity subsidy for July to €200; businesses provisions

There will be significantly increased subsidies to cover the cost of electricity in July, Environment and Energy Minister Kostas Skrekas announced on Tuesday. The subsidy amount per MWH and KWh for households and businesses will rise and thus independent from the income criteria and consumption caps for eligibility. Regarding energy …

Read More »

Gov platform to receive 60% rebate on electricity scheduled to open mid-June

An amendment legislating for an emergency subsidy pr rebate of up to 600 euros for energy consumers and an emergency levy on electricity producers was tabled in Parliament late on Tuesday. The measures are part of a support package to offset soaring electricity prices recently announced by the government. The …

Read More »

New energy subsidies for February: “Peanuts” for households and businesses

Greece’s Environment and Energy Minister Kostas Skrekas announced on Wednesday the subsidies for electricity and natural gas that will apply in February for households and enterprises. The subsidy for electricity will be 39 euros per MWh for households, that is 3 euros less than in January. The subsidy for enterprises …

Read More »

Govt’ abolishes rent subsidy for cabinet members without seat in Parliament

The Greek government has submitted an amendment that abolishes rent subsidies to ministers and deputy ministers that do not have seats in the Parliament. The amendment has been submitted on Wednesday evening and will be voted later on Thursday. The abolishing of the rent subsidies will go into effect retrospective …

Read More »