Greeks will be called on to give an extra Christmas bonus to the state and thus in form of emergency taxes. The state is in need of 5.36 billion euro therefore the money households were maybe able to save for some festive delights will have to flow into the state cash registers.
Until the end of December, salvation year 3 A.T. (after Troika) taxpayers will have to pay:
1) next tranche of income tax
2) next tranche of emergency property tax
3) regular property tax for 2010
4) regular property tax for 2011 (due in January)
4) car traffic fees for 2013.
And if Greeks were not drown in debts, they will live happily ever after…